Become an Ambassador
Join us, we’re building our Indigenous Army of Artists, Musicians and Members who support Us and our Mission!
Thank you for your interest in serving as an Ambassador of the Indigenous in Music and Arts. Serving as our Ambassador is a rewarding experience and an opportunity for professional growth. Completing this form will help you understand the skills and resource commitments of this Ambassador position.
We are looking for our Ambassador members to represent and talk about our non-profit in a positive way, preferably in front of lots of potential new clients who can support our brand. A brand ambassador is someone who embodies the brand he or she is endorsing.
You may find it helpful to read through the entire application and role description before you begin filling it out. Please return the completed application to Larry Knudsen, email@example.com.
This application will be kept confidential and on file at the Indigenous in Music and Arts office.
- Indigenous in Music with Larry Knew original music, weekly interviews heard twice daily Native Voice Once (NV1.org) and on 50 stations in the USA, visit us on our musicpage to hear our past show, and learn how your can support us.
- On-line Virtual Galleryshowcasing traditional and contemporary indigenous art, we have artwork available for retail.
- Indigenous in Music Live Concert Seriestwo concerts in 2020 in Sarasota, Florida featuring American Indian/Aboriginal/Mexican bands
- Radio, website and event sponsorships available
a variety of options to choose from, visit our website for sponsorship details
- Indigenous in Music Shirt Shack
our Shirt Shack is sponsored by our featured Artist who support our mission
- Say Magazine
featuring our musical guests and Indigenous artists six issues a year at SAYMAG.com
a variety of levels to choose from
- Donationsa variety of options, donate by Paypal,check, you can even donate a car from any state
A variety of opportunities available, contact Larry for currently openings
Two Buffalo Studios (Our future home)
- Art Gallery
- Indigenous in Music
As an Ambassador member, I pledge to help carry out the mission of the organization.
- Raise awareness, spreading the word to my colleagues, friends and family about our programs.
- Sharing promotional materials via email, social media etc. Building our membership base
- Participate in raising money during our capital campaign drive.
- Finding, referring philanthropists who support our mission.
- Finding, referring artists and musicians who would like to use our platform to increase sales and exposure.